Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Time in the Rockies

Well spring has hit full swing here and that means wet heavy snow and lots of it. We have been keeping busy with tent cities and hiding easter eggs. You would think that hiding easter eggs would make sense with it being easter and all except we have been playing easter egg hunt for two solid years. Elise loves it and she always wants to fill the eggs with presents. Everything from rubber bands to legos. I started back to work this last week and it went very smoothly, like I never left. The deadlines were waiting for me the minute I walked in the door. Zane has adjusted very well and even decided to take a bottle from the woman that is watching him on her first try. This after we had tried 5 different bottles and 2 sippy cups. Oh well, boys will be boys...





2 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute!! Zane is getting so big already! I can't believe it! I think it is so cute Elise likes to have Easter Egg hunts. What's more fun than finding eggs?

Chantel and Brian said...

Darling! They are so cute! I hope we can see them in person before to long.