Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lazy Afternoon

Well another storm is brewing so we are indoors (not to mention we've all had the stomach flu this week). Things are going well here. We are just waiting for summer to come so we can be outside more. Zane is growing like a weed. Elise is fascinated with letters and spelling. When I woke up this morning she had been copying words onto paper. Very cute! They had a little art show at school last night. All of Elise's pieces (I thought this would make a great candy name) sold (to us of course...). I will snap a picture of her writing and post it next time. Check out the picture of Zane giving knuckles, he loves to do that. I also posted a pic of Jess' band from their last gig.




5 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog, but I just saw it on Brittany's and linked over. Wow, I haven't seen a picture of Zane since he was in the hospital. He is doll! He's changed so much. And Elise is getting so big!

Melissa said...

I love the pictures of Zane.. he looks so cute. Elise is getting so big! She is so cute too, I love it! I wish we lived closer and could see you guys more.

Cassie and Steve said...

wow they are getting so big... I cant wait to see you all in August...I have been really looking forward to it. Plus i really could use a vacation haha.

Jess said...

aww there way too cute

Erica said...

Holy Cow!Shannon he's is so stinkin' handsome. You're a lucky Mommy! I can't believe how big Elise got so fast. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Maybe now we can keep in touch better. I've been a bad...bad friend.:) But then you know I luv ya, even if I suck at keeping in touch.;)