Sunday, October 25, 2009
Look Who is 9 Months Old!!
Zane hit the big 9 months on the 16th! I can't believe how fast he has grown. Elise is finally able to really play with him. He loves eveything she does and is always belly laughing at her. Here is a list of the things we love about Zane:
1. He is always smiling and laughing
2. He loves to snuggle
3. When I pick him up from Ms. Charlotte's he shakes both arms up and down with a big smile on his face and then pulls me in for a round of kisses. You know the open mouth gooey baby kisses
4. He loves to eat meat (Elise still struggles with this one...makes it hard to find food sometimes)
5. He waves hello and goodbye and you have really never seen anything cuter
6. He plays pat-a-cake
7. He has awesome hair
8. He blows kisses (sometimes this can be mistaken for waving...)
9. He pulls himself up on everything (and manages to get hurt about every 10 minutes - but he is getting better about that)
10. He puts everything in his mouth - I have Elise on patrol for small things on the floor
11. He has cute little baby bun cheeks
12. He dances - especially if Elise is twirling around in a princess dress
13. He loves to touch your face (more like pinch it with small baby sharp finger nails)
14. He loves the water
15. He plays with toys and is so intrigued by them
The list goes on and on and on...Everyday we say how happy we are to have him.
Everything is going well here. Elise is soooo excited for Halloween. We have to count the number of days until Halloween everyday. The reason being is as she said "The thing I love about Halloween is the candy". I guess we better hit a few trick-or-treat parties. It is usually so cold here by Halloween that you don't go out on Halloween night and go trick-or-treating. You go downtown in the day and hit all of the businesses and all the kids are out. It's great because you get to see everyone and you aren't totally frozen. Makes picking out Halloween costumes interesting since you need to plan everything around wearing a coat....